Who owns NY Law Journal?
Which is the biggest law firm in New York?
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison: 832.
- Davis Polk & Wardwell: 700.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom: 656.
- Kirkland & Ellis: 646.
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett: 601.
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges: 563.
- Sullivan & Cromwell: 543.
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore: 496.
How can I get free legal advice in NYC? The City Bar Justice Center’s free Legal Hotline offers legal information, advice, referrals, and in some instances, brief services, to low-income New Yorkers. The Legal Hotline phone number is: 212-626-7383.
What is the importance of law journal? “Law journals are critical to the proper functioning of legal systems. They contribute invaluably to the development of the law by influencing statutory law reforms and case law. Law reviews, it may be added, also perform the important function of facilitating access to the law.