What is Law Crossing? LawCrossing is a legal job posting site for employers in the legal profession. Law firms can post jobs for lawyers, paralegals, legal secretaries, and other legal workers. The site distributes job postings across multiple job sites for maximum exposure.
Is Law Crossing real? Law Crossing does nothing more than compile jobs from the internet. It in no way offers or delivers any service of value. This company is a fraud-and spends more money battling complaints from people than offering any value. It is a fraud.
What field of law pays the most?
- Tax attorney (tax law): $122,000.
- Corporate lawyer: $115,000.
- Employment lawyer: $87,000.
- Real Estate attorney: $86,000.
- Divorce attorney: $84,000.
- Immigration attorney: $84,000.
- Estate attorney: $83,000.
- Public Defender: $63,000.
How do I cancel my LawCrossing subscription? How do I cancel my membership? To cancel your membership, please call us at (800) 973-1177 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. PST and 4:00 p.m. PST. You must call in before the next billing cycle if you want to avoid being charged for another period of service.